Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Real World Adventure is one of South East Asia’s leading Destination Management Companies with over Eighteen years of outstanding professional experience. Locally owned and operated, Real World Adventure emphasizes culturally responsible and sustainable travel including leisure, adventure, corporate, and MICE tours.
We are looking to recruit 1 Digital Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. This position is offered fairly for both Cambodian and Expat who meets our requirement and budget line.
Duties and Key Task:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Set up action plan to optimize hotel’s online performance
- Evaluating marketing conditions and competitor data online
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Provide ongoing campaign performance reports including ROI analysis.
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website advertising campaigns and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter, Blog
- Track and analyse Company website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of development in digital marketing
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the Company brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Video editing skills:
- Project management skills: Be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- 3 years experience in related field
- Some experience working in Tourism field “preferred”
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
Please send CV with cover letter to email@example.com
Only short-listed will contacted.
Deadline submission 31st July 2018.